I LOVE OTBS. It gets me right in the space of … relief and action.
I got so much done in the house yesterday, and had a ready remedy for any mental angst: OTBS [On the bright side…]
On my walk I listened to Abraham-Hicks, and was reminded of ‘Lists of Positive Aspects’ – something which had never before landed for me as it did on that walk.
“As you practice your more positive, better-feeling story in time your pleasure will become the dominant vibration within you” Abraham
[From “ The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent” Esther and Jerry Hicks]
Do you notice that PPE stands both for ‘personal protective equipment’ and for ‘pure, positive energy’. Are you lacking PPE?
Ha! In potential, certainly not!
So tell us. What are the Positive Aspects to This Time and to ‘what’s going on’?
Ok. List of Positive Aspects of This Time:
- We are getting to rest and recuperate on a global level
- The young adults – with no uni/school – are raising their consciousness vigorously at this time, esp with BLM
- The BLM movement has become momentous, raising Love and Equity up on this planet like never before
- Families are having time together in their homes
- The planet has been recuperating
- We are learning how little we need in terms of stimulation, shopping, activity
- In living through a pandemic we have experienced ourselves as mortal, and we have found compassion for eachother, and we have found gratitude and appreciation for keyworkers.
- We have learnt to express appreciation and gratitude – there were rainbows (=”thank you NHS!”) in some 1/10 windows when G and I went out at the weekend
- We have all had time for some thinking about the wider picture of our nation and planet
- We have seen ourselves next to other countries… when all are suffering not competing…
So how do you feel about This Time now?
Peaceful. Grateful. (Now a fraction worried I’m just being complacent…)
And when you worry about being complacent, what are the Positive Aspects there?
I guess, the PAs to that worry are… the knowledge that I do want to keep checking myself… because I care. So that reassures me that I won’t just fall asleep..!
Good. It’s valuable to be aware of what’s going on inside, isn’t it? There are times when you reach out to set a thought in motion and your Inner Being tells you, ‘No, not this way.’
Yes. I guess, that’s when you sense you are cutting yourself off from your Inner Approval System too?
The IAS is a simple circuit. It holds no judgement at all. It’s really a ‘thumbs up’ device to let you know when you are working alongside your Inner Being. There is no ‘thumbs down’ setting, but you will feel a tug at the moment the ‘thumbs up’ lights blink off. That is all. It’s about noticing that tug moment.
And this relates to the Positive Aspects…?
The IAS is always giving the thumbs up when you are dwelling on the Positive Aspects. Whenever, oh it’s so good, whenever you say and think and feel ‘On The Bright Side’ you get the ol’ thumbs up from your IAS. Your IAS is like the dash board between you and your Inner Being.
Are you my inner being?
Hm… 🙂 So, today.
Time to draw up Lists of Positive Aspects. You can kick the process off by saying OTBS.
As in, “OTBS, there are many positive aspects about (whatever’s happening)…”
I feel soft and united inside when I say that statement. Heart coherence?
Ok. Let’s do it.
Today I am saying, “OTBS, there are Positive Aspects here…”
Make lists of positive aspects. Make lists of things you love—and never complain about anything. And as you use those things that shine bright and make you feel good as your excuse to give your attention and be who-you-are, you will tune to who-you-are, and the whole world will begin to transform before your eyes. It is not your job to transform the world for others—but it is your job to transform it for you. A state of appreciation is pure Connection to Source where there is no perception of lack. -Abraham